We are committed to impart quality education in Arts, Commerce & Science at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels to fulfill the needs and expectations of students, parents and society at large. This is done through the total involvement of the teachers, support-staff and the student Community in the teaching-learning process, complying with the standards of ISO 9001:2015 and continual improvement in the process and system as per the procedures by conducting Internal Audits and Management Review Meetings.
The generic quality objectives are defined below. The quantitative/ qualitative goals at the functional / departmental / activity level are set on periodic basis (annually) separately on a document – quality goals.
- To provide knowledge and competency based courses laid down by the Savitribai Phule Pune University and to achieve 75% to 80% result at graduate level & 60% to 70% result at post graduate level every year.
- To ensure participation of at least 20% to 30% students in the co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the college every year.
- To continuously train our faculty and non-teaching staff to upgrade their knowledge and skills to impart quality education and related services to our customers.
- To establish linkages with the subject experts, Industries & Research Institutes to make our education practical oriented through innovative teaching-learning methods and to arrange at least one expert’s lecture per year per class.
- To organize at least two workshops/seminars in an academic year for the students for their holistic personality development.
- To collect the students feedback every year and understand their needs and expectations and take suitable steps to fulfill them.
- To provide career guidance & counseling to the students for their proper placements.